Hey guys! I wanted to write something that would allow you all to get to know me a little better, and I came across this Fun Questions Tag on a few other blogs and thought it would be, well, fun! Hope you enjoy reading these facts about me!
1) When is your birthday?
2) What are your three favorite colors?
Pale pink, teal, lavender
3) What are your three favorite quotes?
I have a lot of favorite quotes, but these are three of my faves!
4) Are you addicted to YouTube?
I am, actually! I started really following YouTubers about 4 years ago, and to this day it is still one of my favorite forms of entertainment.
5) What are your three favorite shows on TV or YouTube or both?
Three of my favorite Youtube channels to watch are: Ingrid Nilsen, Grace Helbig and Colleen Ballinger.
Three of my favorite TV shows are: The Office, Orange is the New Black and Vampire Diaries.
6) What are three qualities you like in a best friend?
I’d say three really important qualities for me would be: honesty, loyalty and compassion. I want someone who will support me and be there for me no matter what, and someone who will be caring and always take my feelings into consideration as well.
7) Do you like your name?
I do! I’ve always liked Shelly because I feel it fits me very well, and I like that it is unique enough to be interesting and different, but not so unique that nobody has ever heard of it before. And my middle name, Ray, is my dad’s middle name. I like it for the same reasons I like Shelly. The spelling is typically the way men spell it (most girls spell it Rae), so I think that adds a little bit of a twist which I like.
8) If you have the choice to pick your own name, what will it be?
Hmm that’s a hard one. I’ve always liked the name Rose! And when I was younger I liked the name Myra, but now I kind of think it sounds like an old person name haha.
9) What is your fantasy dream?
I would love to go back to Europe some day and travel to all of the places I haven’t been yet.
10) Do you wear makeup?
Yes I do, though as I’ve grown up I’ve gotten more and more comfortable going without. But my everyday makeup normally includes tinted moisturizer, concealer, a tiny bit of powder foundation, mascara, and a little bit of eyeshadow and eyeliner. Nothing too fancy!
11) What makes you cry?
I actually cry fairly easily. I will admit that I have cried watching proposal videos on YouTube, as well as during a number of chick flicks.
12) What makes you angry?
I really don’t get angry very often at all. The times that I can remember being really angry had to do with someone doing something that I found morally wrong or offensive, or someone being outright rude and hurtful to me and refusing to apologize or own up to it.
13) What makes you happy?
Spending time with my family, friends and my boyfriend. We don’t have to be doing anything too crazy, I just feel happier when I’m around the people I love! 🙂
14) What is “Fangirling?”
How I felt when I saw Robert Pattinson filming Remember Me in New York City, and I found myself joining a throng of girls and literally chasing after him down the street and screaming. I don’t even like him that much, I just got so excited to be seeing a celebrity! Really embarrassing, I know. This picture is an actual picture I took- I was actually super close to him!
15) What are your 3 favorite snacks?
Chips and salsa, pistachios, cookies (or any type of sweets really).
16) What are your 3 favorite meals?
Baked chicken with brown rice and broccoli; chicken enchiladas with black beans and rice; lasagna or any pasta with a side caesar salad.
17) What are your three favorite drinks?
Water (I drink SO MUCH water each day), Sprite, Lemonade
18) Can you tell us a little about yourself?
I thought that’s what I’ve been doing….
19) What are 10 random facts about you?
- I’m 1/4 Mexican
- I have never broken a bone
- My family and I have lived in eight different houses, all within the same city
- I am extremely afraid of snakes
- I am a major Harry Potter nerd
- I was in theater and choir in high school and I performed in musicals
- I started wearing glasses when I was three (I mostly just wear contacts now)
- I hate having wet hair for some reason, so I always blow-dry it
- My first memory is from when I was only nine months old
- I went to a tiny private school from elementary through middle school (my class only had 20 people total).
20) What are your three favorite things to do?
- I love hanging out in coffee shops and reading or writing a blog or just talking with friends/family/whoever was lucky enough to join me
- I love live music, so I always enjoy going to concerts and music festivals
- I love being outside (swimming, taking walks, etc)
There you go, hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment with your answer to your favorite question, and let me know if you fill out this tag on your blog, I’d love to check it out! And don’t forget to follow my blog if you liked what you read! 🙂